[X4U] 5G iPod question

holly sisson hsisson at rogers.com
Sun Jan 1 09:34:54 PST 2006

Hi,

I will soon be receiving a 5G 30GB Video iPod as a gift from a
client. I'm trying to decide on the best case to purchase for it,
when it arrives, and would appreciate any feedback the list can offer
(also, is there a more appropriate list for this question?). My
primary concern is protecting the iPod and to that end I'm leaning
towards getting an Otterbox case. Does anyone have one? Feedback? I
would like something that will clip securely to me, and protect the
pod from the elements and accidently dropping it. I think the
Otterbox fits that criterial, but I would appreciate feedback.

Thank you!
Holly