[X4U] Thoughts about iDVD

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Sun Jan 1 10:52:17 PST 2006

On Jan 1, 2006, at 8:02 AM, net kat wrote:

> Any consensus here about iDVD as a reliable app? I know it doesn't
> compare to Pro-level software in terms of capability and control
> over the project, but what are the thoughts about iDVD as a
> reliable app which can out put a working DVD which performs the way
> it was set up relative to errors and failures?

I've burned dozens of different iDVD projects and have had only one
issue and that was because of a separate audio file that I had added
to the template. After I fixed that one audio file that iDVD project
burned fine too.

I almost always save to disk image first and then burn to DVD-R from
there.

iDVD for me has been rock solid.

--
Nick Scalise