[X4U] USB Drive recommendations?

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Tue Jan 3 11:34:45 PST 2006

On 1/3/06 7:54 AM, "Matt Gregory" <vdub.grego at gmail.com> wrote:

> larger than the Sandisk Cruzer (not micro) that I carry around in my
> pocket.  The Cruzer has withstood some abuse being in the same pocket as my

I also have a Sandisk Cruzer (Titanium 512MB) that I really like.  It is a
USB 2.0 device that works on USB 1.1 as well.  Plus the USB plug retracts so
I don't need to worry about losing a cap (which I would if there was one).

Mine's never been through the wash, so I can't vouch for it survivability in
that scenario. :)

--
Rod

³What¹s the point of having a dwarf around if he won¹t do chores?²
    -­ Henry Fonda, "On Golden Pond"