[X4U] USB Drive recommendations?

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Tue Jan 3 15:15:58 PST 2006

> do any of these models suffer from life ON a keychain, in the
> pocket, getting tossed, banged, slammed, perhaps heavy things on
> them..can they take the physical realities of life as a pocket
> accessory?

 From my experience, the Lexar Sport can.  It has been on my keychain
for over a year (almost 2 years really).  It rattles about in my
purse, at the bottom of my backpack full of heavy test books, had
dropped countless times - on the ground, in the snow, in puddles, has
been left in a hot car, in a cold car, and has worked flawlessly.

Except for some of the ink being rubbed off it looks like new.  I
even left it in a rental car in Florida, it was dropped in my mail to
my local library ( I have a library card on my keyring) and arrived
home just fine.