[X4U] Favorite Mice?

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Wed Jan 4 07:17:50 PST 2006

I've been a long-time MS IntelliMouse advocate. However, they're pretty
unreliable. I just lost another (wireless IntelliMouse explorer). I'm not
sure of the manner of its death (one of my kids was playing a shoot-em-up on
my G5 dual, and when I returned there was no pointer visible on the screen.

For the moment I'm limping along with Apple's First "Pro" optical Mouse
(whole surface is clickable).

Are there recent reviews of mice that offer comparisons?

I'll be at Macworld next week, but I don't know if I can live without
scrolling, right-clicking, and other configurable options even THAT long
(and probably no one will be dealing with anything so prosaic as mouse
choices, anyway).

Jim Robertson