[X4U] Keep Airport connex alive during sleep/wake?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Wed Jan 4 10:08:56 PST 2006

At 8:03 AM -0600, 1/4/06, Anne-Marie Concepcion wrote:

>One of the computers in my 5-mac network always loses its Airport
>connection when it goes to Sleep. When you open the Powerbook again,
>you have to go to the Airport menulet and choose the name of the
>Airport connection again to regain access to the network.
>
>None of the other desktop/laptop Macs in the network has this
>problem. Airport connections are maintained when they go into sleep
>mode and woken up again.
>
>Any suggestions?

Check the System Preferences/Network/AirPort/Options... button to see
if the same settings are being used on the odd Powerbook.
--

Robert Ameeti

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. And the realist adjusts the sails.