[X4U] Re: X4U Favorite Mice?

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 17:30:57 PST 2006

>I've been using the Kensington Optical Elite (model 72121) for some
>time now. It is a five button (programmable) mouse with scroll. I
>can't imagine anything better, unless it would be a wireless version
>of same.
>
>Jim

I concur. I'm using a simple, inexpensive, two-button Kensington with
a scroll wheel. I've used fancier Kensington's in the past. But their
software ("Mouseworks") can't be beat, and the mice have five-year
warranties that actually are honored by the company. Smooth movement,
ergonomic shape, unbeatable software. I highly recommend Kensington
pointing devices. My husband has used their trackball for years and
it just keeps trucking.

Daly