[X4U] Bluetooth

Nick Keck nkeck at macnexus.org
Wed Jan 4 17:37:49 PST 2006

I downloaded the combo upgrade file from MacFixit and installed it. It
required that I undergo a lengthy download and upgrade procedure. At the
end, I lost my capability.

I installed the combo upgrade to my PowerBook G4 15" Power PC G4 (1.1),
1.5 GHz, 1 GB Memory, Boot ROM Version 4.8.4f1 which had great Bluetooth
connectivity.

Afterwards, it reports "Bluetooth Not Available" in faded type. I note
that I'm not the only person who experienced this result.

What are my options now?

Am I forever without bluetooth, or is there some way for me to revert to
what I had before?

--
Nick

Since the Internet has no walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?