[X4U] USB2.0 on Sawtooth Issue?

Adrian Stubbs stubbsz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 19:52:56 PST 2006

I got a Nano for Christmas and I think I only have USB 1.0 on my
Standard g4 Sawtooth.
I went out and bought a macsense USB 2 Card (up to 480 MBps)

First problem is that depsite saying Mac OSX on the packing, it didn't
have Mac SW and the Mac seemed unable to recognise it.  I went to the
Macsense web-site and was miffed to see in bold :

Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP *(Not Mac compatible)

Well I dropped them a line as I was a little upset. They sent me a
driver.  Now it works and I can talk to the iPod.  But I only see 12MBps
in the System Profile.  I see the same rating for my regular USB
devices.  What should I be seeing?  Should I get shot of this card and
get a different one?  I'm a little confused about this.  Is this Mac
capable of USB2.0 ?

-Adrian