[X4U] stuffit expander

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Jan 6 17:52:08 PST 2006

Try deleting the preference file in ~/Library/Preferences and then
relaunching.

If that doesn't work, try disconnecting from the internet
completely...there was a crash-on-launch problem which occurred with
Stuffit products when they try to do their automatic checking for new
versions over the internet.

Michael