[X4U] Text Edit shows web code as web PAGE

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Jan 7 14:21:17 PST 2006

Another option is subethaedit, which also syntax colorizes and even
includes a web preview. I use both TextWrangler and subethaedit and
think both are excellent tools. TextWrangler excels in allowing one
to execute shell scripts, perl, etc. while subethaedit has some neat
tools for collaborative editing either over the internet or on the
local network. Both provide command line tools to have files opened
within the respective programs.

<http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/>

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Education is a state-controlled manufactory of echoes."
Norman Douglas