[X4U] List archives - easy searching

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Sun Jan 8 09:19:28 PST 2006

I didn't research this before I posted, so if it's common knowledge, forgive
me.

I've been trying to get Fedora Core 4 to run in Virtual PC 7.0.2 without
success.  Keep getting "Unrecoverable processor error, the PC will now
restart."

Wondering if anyone had solved this, I pasted the following into a Google
search:

Virtual PC site:http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/x4u/

When it worked, I created a bookmark, and named it "Search x4u".  Now I can
just change 'Virtual PC' to whatever I want to search the list archives for,
and whooopee!
I can also substitute another list by changing '/x4u/' to the name of the
list.

BTW, it appears no one has solved this problem with Virtual PC and Fedora
Core 4.

--
Thanks,
Charles