[X4U] Using Dashboard with multiple monitors

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 15:55:25 PST 2006

not to knock either, but....aren't these widgets sort of just nice
toys, but not really key to the computing experience?

Don't get me wrong, I have used both Konfabulator AND Dashboard, and
found both to be good, but not critical. in fact, good and
distracting. So, I wonder about people whose focus is their widgets.

uh..it's like when you consider all people need to be doing with
their computers, widgets are (for me) sorta way down on the list.

in fact, if gil bates were to really throw lot of money and people
into making his version of widgets the best in the Universe, I'd see
it as a monument to his olympian ego and stupidity.

nk