[X4U] Neo Office/Neo Office J pokey?

Al West hwest at telus.net
Tue Jan 10 20:03:10 PST 2006

>anyone having pokeyness in either of these versions?
>
>wife was working on a spreadsheet, and not a large one, and simple
>things like copy and paste were taking a few seconds to happen..in
>Neo Office J
>
>Neo Office (no J) was ridiculous taking 10 seconds for a menu to drop down.
>
>nk

NeoOffice/J was quite zippy but the Beta (ie no "/J") is much slower
and it seems like they were trying for a sticky (one click) menu
system which is very intermittent. I have been using keyboard short
cut to get by... hope they fix it soon I love NOT using Micro$loth
Word.
--
Al West <hwest at telus.net>    56N   120W

That's one more kid