[X4U] Guesses on G4 lifespan?

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 10:45:58 PST 2006

OK..we all know that Macs can remain in service for decades, but what
I mean by "lifespan" was:

"How long will apple continue to SELL G4-powered Macs."

based on what I've heard and read, I don't know if they want to flush
away all PPC macs as soon as they can, or do it gradually.

some 'ware won't run on intel-based Macs..and so one might want to
snag an extra one before they're dinosaurs