[X4U] Interesting spin on Intel Inside

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 12:37:47 PST 2006

most folks here can prbly still hear in their minds the glowing terms
used to describe the G5 unveiled in 03...
how it was the fastest, most powerful desktop computer in the
universe, or something like that.

now, on day 1 of intel-based Macs, they're using verbage like "twice
as fast as before."

having worked in advertising, I'm quite familiar with license taken
with descriptive language, but JEEPERS, that's some 180!

(BTW, I am not at all sad to see the coming of  Intel macs, esp. if
they are really faster, and less power-hungry)

nk