[X4U] Server connection issue

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Wed Jan 11 19:48:08 PST 2006

Fantastic suggestion, Linda, and I eagerly raced and tried it but still no
luck.

I even tried dumping the login.keychain and the system.keychain files from
the Users/Library/Keychain and Library/Keychain folders, respectively,
with no luck.

I even went to another Mac and set up a keychain item for the pre-press
server then viewed all modified files (visible and invisible) and dumped
the system.log and console.log files (private/var/logs... and
Library/Logs... folders respectively). The error still persists.

Somewhere the connection details of the login to this server is cached
otherwise it wouldn't report that the login details are incorrect.

STILL STUCK,

Coj

Linda <XPressoBean at mac.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
12/01/06 01:34 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [X4U] Server connection issue