[X4U] iLife '06

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 11 23:12:37 PST 2006

Yes I am at the show. 250,000 photo limit is true.

Yes iWeb can save all the parts to a local folder that you can then
FTP to any site.

iLife '06 is available NOW. It is a KILLER application. Watch the
SteveNote from the Apple site. Transcript is on my site. Link to the
SteveNote is also on my site.
- -
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publsiher, Editor, Video Journalist, Webcaster, Futurecaster
URL http://FutureMedia.org
RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia
iTunes http://tinyurl.com/8ql87
barcroft (gizmo)