[X4U] Wierd Freeze; External HD??

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 08:16:47 PST 2006

by 'peg' I assume you mean that I exceeded it's read/write capacity..

yeah, I think so, too.. I wasn't using Roxio or Popcorn...once it
happened while I was asleep, but the first time, I was accessing web
pages using Firefox, and I noticed a lot of hard drive chatter right
when that freeze happened...

Hmm...guess the fix is to lighten up on disc activity? Odd, because I
have breezed right through WAY heavier loads on the mighty mini, with
no troubles at all!

nk