[X4U] iLife '06

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 09:22:24 PST 2006

On 1/11/06 9:37 PM, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> 1. The claim that iPhoto 6 can handle up to 250,000 photo's.

No one can really answer this until they put in 249,999 photos and see how
it handles. The machine that I saw it demoed on at Macworld had about 60,000
photos and seemed to scroll pretty well.

> 2. Can iWeb publish websites to anything other than .Mac.

I don't believe that iWeb can 'publish' to anything other than .Mac.
However, you can upload the pages it creates to a non-.Mac web server. A
.Mac account is not required for iWeb, just "recommended."

Eddie Hargreaves