[X4U] Rosetta

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 12 10:00:08 PST 2006

I'm now getting one of the new Mactels for my work! Yipee! I'm assuming
Rosetta is already preinstalled on the machine? Does anyone know?

I thought Java was platform independent? Isn't it dependent on the machine
to interpret Java. I would think Apple has already compiled Java for it's
Intels?

Richard