[X4U] iTunes 6.0.2 (was: 1984 from apple)

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Thu Jan 12 12:53:50 PST 2006

On 12 Jan 2006, at 20:44, Tom Fortis wrote:

> How is this accomplished??
>

> On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:07 AM, alexandre wrote:
>
>> but what i find really cool is that you can now stream to MULTIPLE
>> speakers!

ok. i forgot to mention that you need an airport express base station
to do this!

up until now, you could only should one set of speakers in itunes.
now a window pops up and you check the speakers you want to stream to.

if my souvenirs are right though, the menu at the bottom of itunes
only appears when it detects an express base station. not sure.

regards

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 80gb / X.4.3 ::