[X4U] Windows on Mac Fact

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 12 14:52:51 PST 2006

I certainly don¹t think Apple will sponsor a non-Apple hardware version of
OSX.

But I was thinking, out loud I guess, that it¹s bound to happen that once a
hacked copy of OSX is on a regular x86 what¹s going to stop them from
installing OSX intel software on it?

Anyway I don¹t know why but I¹m genuinely floored that Apple admitted you
will be able to run Windows on Mac. Things are changing.