[X4U] 1st time with iChat

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 15:17:18 PST 2006

Ok, so I started to do this....it appears that I can't use iChat
unless I have a .Mac account (which I have to pay for?), or an AOL
Instant Messenger account. Does this mean I have to sign up for AOL
or what. I've never had an AIM account/screen name or whatever, and I
don't particularly want to have any AOL stuff on my computer....

Dave