[X4U] New Software for PPC

Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Thu Jan 12 15:20:59 PST 2006

Yes, Universal Binaries will install on G5s, and I suspect G4s and
G3s running OS X (I just installed iWork '06 and iLife '06, and am
running DayLite 3.0Beta, all of which are Universal Binaries and work
fine on my Dual 2GHz G5).

You don't need to worry until software developers start making
MacIntel ONLY software - which I suspect is at least a couple of
years away.

Scott