[X4U] Flip4Mac

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:25:15 PST 2006

I wrote Flip4Mac to ask if I could get a refund since I just
purchased the product a few days ago.  They wrote back and pointed
out an email which I had missed from 11 Jan entitled "Flip4Mac
Announces Major Version 2 Release." It instructs you how to get
discounts and coupons for what the Rep told me was $29, however the
email says $20.  So I tried it and sure enough was able to get the
$29 WMV Import software for free.  Thought some of you may have
missed this as well.

matt.