[X4U] Interesting spin on Intel Inside

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Jan 13 23:19:12 PST 2006

At 7:09 AM +0100 1/14/06, B. Kuestner wrote:
>Note that they didn't compare to the Quad PowerMac when they said
>how much faster the new Macs with intel inside are.
>
>I expect that with the advent of the new dual-core iMac we might see
>the single-chip dual-core PowerMac go.

I've got to disagree, the single-chip dual-core PowerMac targets a
different customer than the iMac.  It targets people looking for
system expandability, and larger memory sizes, as well as people that
don't want an integrated display.  I for one fall into all of these
categories.  Of course I'm happy with my Rev. 0  Dual 2Ghz.

		Zane