[X4U] Google Earth

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 07:50:33 PST 2006

On Jan 15, 2006, at 8:43 AM, John Azevedo wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Crandon David wrote:
>
>> It'd be nice to know what date the satellite photo's were taken.
>> Is this info in the program anywhere?

the imagery was done at different times I believe. depending on where
you are.

The Google Earth images of my house are the same images I've seen
before from some other satellite imagery.
I can tell this by the position of the cars parked in the drive way,
and a friend of mine happened to be over visiting on this same day.
And the pool is green ;-) (not yet going for the summer)
the date on the previous satellite imagery was March 23, 2002

Kansast