[X4U] Input Menu Flags

Art landrey at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 08:50:12 PST 2006

On Jan 15, 2006, at 3:56 AM, Xavier Noria wrote:

> On Jan 15, 2006, at 11:46, Art wrote:
>
>> On Jan 15, 2006, at 2:44 AM, Xavier Noria wrote:
>>
>>> Can you for instance locate the flag of, say, cough, Spain?
>>
>> I see it in System Preferences -> International -> Input Menu.
>
> Sure, the thread is about locating the image file _on disk_ to
> change it. The goal is to be able to see a flag of your choice in
> the menu bar instead of the one that comes with the system.

Well, the goal is achieved, i.e., the Spanish flag _can be seen_ in
my menu bar after check-marking it (in the location described above)
and then choosing it in the "flag" pull-down menu. HTH, but sorry if
this is not actually what you are seeking -- perhaps you're wanting
to create your own original flag image file to use?