[X4U] Input Menu Flags

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sun Jan 15 10:18:58 PST 2006

Said Nuseibeh wrote:

>>>I have had too much flag-waving patriotism. I want to change the icons
>>>for the input menu flags. Anyone know where they are in the system?

>There are certainly some .icns under the Unicode.bundle, but no
>Spanish flag there among others. I would expect it to leave under
>Roman.bundle but the location is not apparent. Where is it stored?

I found that all the ones whose .icns files are missing from the
Unicode bundle are listed in the Roman bundle. But there are no icns
files in the Roman bundle, just the .lproj folders and the Roman.rsrc
file. I am assuming that the icons are in the Roman.rsrc file, but I
can't find a way to open that file to confirm.

Daly