[X4U] New Software for PPC

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Sun Jan 15 14:03:59 PST 2006

On 1/14/06 12:51 PM, "Eugene" <list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net> wrote:

> Adobe should not care about the OS.  They should care only about
> their own customers.  So Light Room is really more about Adobe
> maintaining a solid base for their professional photography
> customer niche, instead of losing that niche to a non-Adobe
> product, i.e. Aperture.

After reading some other source material about Light Room, I must retract
some of my suspicion of Adobe motives. On Macintouch, it's pointed out that
the product has been in development for 3-4 years. So, they've released a
beta to temper the adoption of Aperture, but they've had a Mac application
under development for that entire time.

Jim Robertson