[X4U] Google Earth

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 15:09:47 PST 2006

On 1/15/06 9:47 AM, Daly Jessup wrote:

> Don't know about the date of the map though it does show a patio
> cover my husband built about 2 years ago at our house, so it's newer
> than that for at least our neighborhood.

In our neighborhood, the map is at least 2 years old. The restaurant on the
corner of our neighborhood is not there; in the picture the ground has been
cleared, but the foundation has not been dug; in real time the restaurant
has been open nearly two years.

It also consistently places my address on the even side of the street, and
one house up. Oh well. Maybe that's a blessing! :)