[X4U] Re: Any way yet to create a bootable Diskwarrior CD

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 18:43:57 PST 2006

<http://www.alsoft.com/beforeyoubuy.html>

	Note: DiskWarrior CD revision 39 is now shipping with
	DiskWarrior 3.0.3. All Mac models introduced as of 10/19/2005
	and meeting the requirements for DiskWarrior can be started
	from the DiskWarrior CD. The new iBook models introduced on
	07/26/2005, the new iMac G5 (with built-in iSight) models
	introduced on 10/12/2005 and the new Power Mac G5 (dual-core)
	and PowerBook models introduced on 10/19/2005 can be started
	from the current CD. Click here to learn how to repair the
	directory of a disk in a Mac model that cannot be started
	from the DiskWarrior CD.

don

--

don montalvo, nyc