[X4U] OS X.2 FTP client software

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Sun Jan 15 22:22:18 PST 2006

Surprisingly nobody else (to my knowledge) has recommended Cyberduck. It's
simple to use, has a clean GUI and does the job really well for FREE.

Pick it up at versiontracker etc.

Cheers,

Cojcolds

Kelly Harding <kelly.harding at ntlworld.com>

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any free FTP client software for OS X.2?

I've given CuteFTP for Mac a try, but cannot afford to buy it, so will
be without it after the trial ends.

I can use command line, but would prefer to have a GUI client for
quickness really.

I'd upgrade to X.3/.4 but I cannot justify the cost outlay presently.
Besides which I am running OS X.2 on a Beige G3
presently. The intention is to later upgrade the Beige to a B&W or above
and get Tiger for it. Funds don't yet permit this however.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kelly