[X4U] Refresh network connectivity

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Tue Jan 17 10:46:38 PST 2006

Hi,
My isp sometimes drops the ball and goes off-line.
I'll have cable tv, but no cable modem connection to the net.

The standard way to restore connectivity is to power off the computer, then
power off the router, then power off the cable modem.
Then power them on in reverse order, i.e. first the cable modem, etc.

Assuming I don't power off the computer in a situation like this, is there a
way to get my connectivity back using either the command line or some gui
utility?

--
Thanks,
Charles