[X4U] Chinese on an iBook. Any advice?

John Bryan johnbryan at mac.com
Sat Jan 21 18:04:01 PST 2006

Phillip,

I forgot to mention, there is also an Apple store and a Mac User
Group in Beijing.

If your friend's boyfriend has questions I am sure these people would
be most happy to help.

Here's the Mac User's Group in Beijing, or the one I know about at
least:

http://www.beimac.com/modules/news/
The guy who runs it is David Feng, he also spoke at the User Group
Lounge at MWSF 2006.   I will send you his email directly.

The Apple Store is in the Wangfujing area at the Oriental Plaza.
They probably know where Wangfujing is, it is maybe the largest
shopping area there, off Chang An street.

Best,
JB