[X4U] itunes & g4 question

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Jan 24 11:01:57 PST 2006

hi all

it's good to see the list working again!

my question

i would like to migrate my itunes library (~30gb and growing) from my
albook to a g4 tower and share it from there. i will then log in from
my powerbook and stream it to my hifi system.

do any of you have any experience with this kind of set-up?
is streaming going to be smooth as it is now?
what kind of g4 tower should i get? is a 450mhz enough? obviously,
the faster the better, but i'm on budget…
any tips?

thanks

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 80gb / X.4.4 ::