[X4U] Chinese on an iBook. Any advice?

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 23:32:56 PST 2006

There is a Yahoo! group for help using Chinese on the Mac.

You can subscribe to it at:

The web page linked to this group is at:

http://www.yale.edu/chinesemac/

This is a great resource that list applications that deals with Chinese on
MacOS X and the folks on the Yahoo! groups have fielded many questions
concerning your situation.

On 1/25/06 1:05 AM, "x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com"
<x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> Subject: Re: [X4U] Chinese on an iBook. Any advice?

>> They are now considering ditching the Mac and moving to Windows
>> instead. I
>> can't believe that Macs are no good in the most populous country in
>> the
>> world and I would love to help.
>>
>> Maybe they need to buy a software package?

:-D   Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET