[X4U] Fwd: "Symantec Survey for Mac users only!"

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Jan 25 18:04:08 PST 2006

Forward:  "Symantec Survey for Mac users only!"

Hello,

Are you a MAC user?

If so, read on...

Symantec believes that the best way to develop world class security
products is to maintain direct contact with our customers and constantly
keep their needs in mind.

We are currently asking for customer feedback on an upcoming security
product for Macintosh Users called Norton Confidential for Macintosh.

If you take a few minutes to complete this survey (link below) you will
receive $25.00 as a token of our appreciation (only first 20
participants will receive the gift, so hurry!).

What do you gain from participating in this usability study?

*	You will receive $25.00.
*	You get to help shape the product's future design with your
feedback.
*	Voice your comments, concerns and questions to engineering

How: Fill out the following survey by clicking the following link

http://veritas.inquisiteasp.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=RNPG53

Time:   10-15 minutes

This opportunity is only for a limited amount of customers. Please note
only first 20 users will receive the cash incentive, so sign up quickly.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to hearing from you.

Sumayya Ansari

Symantec User Research Engineering

Email: Sumayya_ansari at symantec.com

Randy B. Singer