[X4U] schedule future mail?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Jan 27 05:46:24 PST 2006

Not sure about mail.app. But I do this with iCal. Set up an event at
the time required and then create an alarm for it and choose email as
the alarm notification method. Normally it would only display your own
personal email addresses, but if you choose your personal entry in
Address Book and add other email addresses, they will show up in iCal
after it's restarted. You can then choose it as the alarm's email.

I'd be curious if there is a way in Mail. I use to use that feature all
the time years ago in Eudora.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com