[X4U] One Safari advantage over Firefox..

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Fri Jan 27 18:16:03 PST 2006

I find Firefox hard to look at compared to Safari. For me the
appearance of the type is just unappealing. Also, some features in
Safari don't seem to be in Firefox, like the ability to have a group
of sites that open in tabs with one click on the bookmarks bar. I
know I can accomplish that is Firefox, but the implementation seems
more efficient (requires less effort) in Safari. Can some of you help
me understand what unique features are driving you from Safari to
Firefox? I'd be interested.
Mike