[X4U] Brother scanners with Intel iMacs?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Jan 29 07:58:02 PST 2006

I figure this still counts as an OSX-based question, so I didn't put
"OT" at the beginning for the List Police :-)

I have a Brother MFC 3220 multi-function machine that I use
exclusively as a sheedfed scanner to archive papers.  Does anyone
have one and a new intel iMac, and can they comment on whether or not
the scanner functionality works under OSX/intel?

I have an email into Brother, and they report that they haven't
received an intel Mac to check against yet.

Thanks!

Michael