[X4U] 5K limit?

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Sun Jan 29 14:38:47 PST 2006

I'm not sure what the answer is, but wanted to chime in to say that I
also have had very short posts with very little (if any) quoted
material and no attachments (obviously) kicked back for size
requirements.  Checking the size in Mail revealed that they were well
within the requirements, but resending was also unsuccessful.  I
wound up giving up for a few days, then resending and they have
always gone through fine at that time.

I wrote it up to a glitch, but that's a very uneducated analysis:)

Samantha