[X4U] 5K limit?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 29 17:56:19 PST 2006

On 29 Jan 2006, at 20:39, nk wrote:

> OK, well, I'm confused about how much is less than 5K because I've
> seen posts here which are as big or bigger than the one of mine
> which was held up due to size.

I wonder if it's possible it could have taken a scenic route through
your ISP's mail servers and gathered a lot of headers, adding to the
message size. If anyone gets short messages rejected in the future
then I'd be interested to hear if resending the exact same message
(drag from "Sent" to "Drafts" in Mail.app, open message, send) has
inconsistent results.

Stroller.