[X4U] Re: Firefox vs Safari

nk netkat at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 20:57:25 PST 2006

I seem to have touched a nerve here. If I recall my contribution to
this thread correctly, I believe I said "or is becoming."

Heaven forbid IE isn't acknowledged as the undisputed master of the
internets.

I'm just saying there are other games out there. Also, it's safe to
say that Firefox users have actively looked for and obtained their
copy of Firefox.

IE is something that you get with windoze whether you want it or not.
Most people prbly go with it because it's there.

So, you have to think, why are approximatelly 14% of US web surfers
saying "no" to meatloaf and opting instead for sushi?

nk