[X4U] Image degradation and KVM switches

William Gaffga will.gaffga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:13:58 PST 2006

Hard to give a quantified "amount" but simply put, any hardware KVM I
have used does degrade the image. To me it was too much - the image
was fuzzy - but to a casual user it might not be a big deal.

One solution I have found is to use a software KVM.
http://synergy2.sourceforge.net
http://quicksynergy.sourceforge.net

I am using QuickSynergy to switch between my Mac and PC at work.
Flawless except for a few things that I can work around. Check it out.

Will.