[X4U] Image degradation and KVM switches

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 31 05:52:31 PST 2006

At 19:50 -0600 30/1/06, nk wrote:
>Does anyone know whether/how much KVM switches degrade the image
>quality of the Macs hooked up to it?
>
>nk
>
>Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

I have had no issues with the either Dr. Bott 4 way USB / VGA
moniswitch or the Dr. Bott 4 way ADB / VGA moniswitch (for older
machines).

I have a Dr. Bott 4 way USB / DVI-I moniswitch on order to go with my
new 23" HD cinema screen and I'm sure it will be fine too.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

We all can't be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the sides and clap as
they go by.