[X4U] Image degradation and KVM switches

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Tue Jan 31 16:51:26 PST 2006

On 1/31/06 7:01 AM, "nk" <netkat at comcast.net> wrote:

> do you remember which model of IOGEAR KVM they were?

I would avoid the IO Gear GCS632U if you are using a Mac keyboard.  I bought
one for work and it did not like the Mac kbd at all.  I fell back to an
older IO Gear GCS102U  which works fine.

There is a very slight degradation in video quality, but I'm sharing a Dell
LCD at 1280x1024.

--
Rod

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a
million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"
-- L. Ron Hubbard