[X4U] Re: Backups and Mount Points

Andy Fragen lists at thefragens.com
Sat Jul 1 09:34:07 PDT 2006

Thanks Stroller. I found out the reason. It seems that the script
created a /Volumes/Backup folder when the disk was previously failing/
failed, so new mounting of the external drive showed up as /'Volumes/
Backup 1'. I was able to use 'Go to folder', delete the '/Volumes/
Backup' folder and now the external disk mounts as expected.

--
Andy Fragen