[X4U] Mac OS X Routine Maintenance

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Jul 8 13:36:30 PDT 2006

Over the past few weeks I've drastically updated my Web site:

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html

It is a free, non-commercial, reference designed for ordinary Macintosh
users (not power users) to tell you how to do effective routine
maintenance on your Macintosh running OS X.  It not only tells you what
to do, it tells you which utilities to use (with an emphasis on easy to
use and free utilities) and where to get them.

I hope that all Mac users find this site helpful!

Randy B. Singer

"10 percent of computer users are Mac users, but remember, we are the top
10 percent."   - Douglas Adams